Saturday, November 1, 2014

NOVEMBER

It's that time of year again, the leaves begin to fall and I get a craving to drink apple cider and stay inside all day baking yummy gooey goodies! I really love Autumn and the Thanksgiving Season. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings that he has given me. I am so thankful for the pure knowledge of the plan of salvation! I am so thankful to be apart of the Relief Society. How lucky are we to be apart of this amazing organization? So for Relief Society Night this November, we are having a "Blessings Auction". It will be Tuesday November 18th at 6:30. Bring a friend and something to auction off that would be a blessing to someone else! We are also going to have a caramel apple bar...so if that is all you are interested in.....haha......COME!!!! This will be our 3rd year having this Blessing Auction and it is really fun! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment